Sunday, August 30, 2009

Life goes on even with change

What change is that? Our children have been living with us since their marriage in their own abode but downstairs from us. Now they are moving half way across the world to a new beginning. Personally, I am very excited for them because this is a great experience when you are young and without strings. But..... it it is bitter sweet for me as a mom, I won't see them on a regular basis, no trips to the tea house to sit and enjoy, no hot tub discussions, no meals to share. This will be a huge adjustment for me, I will just have to find a new way to have a relationship with them. Texts, Ichat on the computer and of course, e-mails. I may have to force myself to make a few trips over? I will pray for Yahweh to watch over them in their new adventure!!!!! I will pray for Yahweh to take care of my heart. I do love all my children and grandchild!!!!

2 comments: