Thursday, August 26, 2010

Like mother Like daughter

I had a tadpole when I was young - my brother had a beautiful Greek building that fit perfectly into my aquarium. So...... I put the two together. The next morning, I found my tadpole DEAD and the Greek forum gone. The cute Greek house was made out of limestone. The end of my story and having tadpoles in my life.

My first dog was Jackie, a black poodle that we found in Rome, Italy and brought her home. She was my buddy!!!!!! Infact, it is because of her that I met my husband, the veterinarian. Jackie was a lifeline for me at one time in my life.

They say you may never have the "horse of a lifetime" in your life. I did and his name was Mickey which was the namesake for Amie's horse. Kelli was very fortunate to also have this great horse in her life. Amie was not as blessed to have known him in her life. This was a horse who gave you everything and more.

It is unfortunate that we out live our pets but we do and then we are honored to be able to have more great pets come into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment